Thursday, September 4, 2014

 Free association training.

`Every time the first thing i do when i get into a new video game, is to change the audio option. Turn it down

`Find out U.I. (user interface) is important in game design.

`But designers might have a bad U.I. design in the beginning. Then we need community managers to gather information from players' response and so designers can improve their design.

`Community managers sounds like a cheap job, but the skill they require such as communication or dicision making are as important as any other members in gaming industry. They are the first response to gamer community.

`And people like to see their post or suggestion been responded by community managers.

`But why? Why are we so happy when our idea been responded? Because we like to feel significant.

`Especially when our idea been responded by people have high value, we feel more significant.

`What makes a person high value? Money? resources? reputation?

`When I went to friend's place, i like to bring some gift such as drinks or chicken nuggets. We call it bring value.

But last time when I go to my friends house, and just start talking about things, keep bring him story, and then he was like "When other friends come to my place, i feel tired about it, but when you come, i feel like you bring me more energy"

I consider it as i brought him value by bringing story.

How do i always have good story to tell?

Take note and test it on other people, sight out the best ?

No comments:

Post a Comment