Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Google map, photographic overlay. KSU garden.


I got some good photo shot two weeks ago, 
so i design to do the exercise of the KSU garden( http://www.ksre.ksu.edu/ksugardens/), 
 When I went there, it was my first time really get in to the court yard and look around, while it is the third year of my stay in K-state.
I got a banbby eyes once I walked in the main gate. It is like...no, it is a new place I never expect to attend and a good looking place.

You know, it is like a small house restaurant along side a small alley in the middle of a big city. Only people heard of its reputation knows it and always tell their friends about this restaurant.

The moment I found this KSU garden is just like finding the house restaurant by surprise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

How it looks like in Google earth.
 

It looks 100 percent fits when I was editing this. After about 3 times redoing this, it still looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment